Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What I've Learned In The Past 10 Years

Tomorrow, Emily turns 10. Where has the time gone? She and I have learned alot together and have grown together. I remember bringing her home when she was born, and not knowing anything about babies. Jeff and I didn't even know that you were supposed to burp a baby, we sure learned that lesson fast!! I've also learned that even as your children grow, the lessons never stop.

These are God's children, and it's our responsibility to raise them the way He sees fit,while He helps and guides us. Each day, I see God at work, and am thankful that He's entrusted Jeff and me with the care and responsibility of raising these 2 wonderful girls. And lately, it seems the girls are teaching us many lessons. We also think that Emily is pretty close to accepting Jesus in her heart.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment