Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Out Of The Darkness

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. ~ Ephesians 5:11 

See Ephesians 5:1-16

Works of darkness are those which please the powers of darkness. The Christian must have nothing whatever to do with these. We must not encourage or approve any sinful device, but rather reprove it. This would prevent the support of many things which the world encourages.

If anyone is upset at my posts, then they're upset at God and are feeling convicted. Sometimes, the truth hurts. A dear pastor that I know sums it up like this: "If you profess, they'll guess, but if you show it, they'll know it." We are all accountable for our choices and decisions. God did give us free will. Ignorance is no excuse. The choice is up to you. My purpose is not to judge but to inform. Really my opinion doesn't matter. What matters is what God says in the Holy Bible. I am not trying to "convict" or "change" you or your ideas. I will let the Holy Spirit do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment