Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Saw Jesus Today!

Good Sunday morning!!
I was just sitting out in my backyard. I stayed home from church today since I have a bad cold, feeling miserable. I was outside, thinking about other things going on.
I happened to look up, and saw 1 lonely cloud. What amazed me about this cloud was that it didn't look like any ordinary cloud. To me, this cloud was in the shape of Jesus, similar to the statue of Jesus in Rio de Janeiro....see below.








Then, right before my eyes, the shape of the cloud changed from looking like the statue of Jesus in Rio de Janeiro, to a face, possibly what Jesus looked like? Then the cloud just started fading, rather quickly, until there wasn't any trace of the cloud left. This all happened within a matter of seconds, and I was very fortunate to be outside at just the right time, feeling down and sorry for myself, and just looking up at the right moment.
How fortunate I am that God gave me the gift of this moment, and showed to me that He is with me, at all times.
If you ever despair, please let this be a reminder that God is always with you, and simple every day matters are nothing when you know that God will take care of you and be with you always!!
This moment greatly humbled me.
God Bless to all of you!!

1 comment:

  1. It is such a beautiful feeling to see someone on the blogs mention "JESUS".

    ReplyDelete